- What is the eBay influencer network?
- What do I need to be an eBay Influencer?
- What is the approval process to become accepted into the program?
- Do I get paid to be an eBay Influencer?
- Is this the same as the eBay Partner Network?
- What kind of opportunities can I expect to receive if I join the eBay influencer network?
- Can I apply to join the eBay influencer network if I am a part of another Influencer Program?
- I am not based in the USA, can I still apply to the eBay.com influencer network?
The eBay influencer network is an invite only program between Social Influencers and eBay. eBay contracts Influencers
to create content on and off eBay to inspire shoppers.
To become an eBay Influencer you must have:
- An eBay User ID
- An active Blog and be a subject matter expert in a specific category.
- Be active in at least 2 other Social Channels
Each application is evaluated by the Influencer Network Team. eBay reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept or decline an applicant.Back to Top
The program is free to join but eBay does compensate Influencers when activating them to create content.Back to Top
The eBay influencer network is not the same as the ePN.Back to Top
Influencers are hired to create, amplify and supply content (such as guides, text articles, images, and video) (“Content”)
to eBay to be published on eBay platforms (such as the ebay.com website, eBay mobile applications, and any
platforms operated by any eBay affiliates, each domestic or international) and drive traffic to such Content
from your blog(s), website(s) or social media platforms.
Yes, you can apply to join the eBay influencer network if you are a part of another Influencer Program. All content created
for eBay must be unique and cannot be reproduced or repurposed for other Influencer Networks.
Yes, you can still apply to join.Back to Top